To our dear patients,
It would appear that we are living in a new world, with Covid-19 as an unfortunate part of it. Our priority is to continue to provide excellent dental care, despite these unprecedented times. We would like to assure you that we are following all CDC protocols to protect you and our team. Everything in our power is being done so we can stay open and available to you.
- Please be sure to wear a mask upon entering the office.
- Use hand-sanitizer at the reception area.
- Practice Social Distancing.
- Staff are wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow universal precautions as per the CDC.
- Covid-19 exposure screening will take place on the phone when scheduling.
- Reschedule if someone from your household has been sick within 14 days.
- We ask that those who come to our office with a companion, limited to only 1 additional person to allow for adequate socially distant space in our waiting area.
- Covid-19 screening questionnaire.
- Forehead temperatures will be taken for every patient and each patient companion.
- Please be patient as we try to accommodate everyone.
- Patients will be provided with an antibacterial/microbial rinse prior to all treatments.
- Patients will be offered protective eyewear to wear during all treatments.
- Specialized suction and sanitation protocols are at work to limit the spread of Covid-19.
- Patients will be asked to wear masks outside of treatment rooms.
- Observe social distancing best practices. Please be patient as we will be limited to 1 patient at the front desk at a time.
- If you wish, you can provide proof of vaccination at the front desk so we can update your medical record accordingly.